Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Project Revamp #2

From my Muse Lyrical Poster I created earlier I decided to create several different items of collateral. This was an early draft for a tour poster.















This was the finalized version of the tour poster. I like different aspects of each and will use them both in creating future version






With creating the different items I wanted to maintain certain elements throughout each. I wanted to incorporate elements of the band's reknowned live performances which involve a lot of light and digital media. This image was created using photography and a 3d model made in Maya.


Eventually adding some more light elements I decided to create a cover for a CD single from the band















Keeping much of the same color scheme and elements I created a variation of the CD single design. This version was more closely associated with the actual song title of the CD















And this was the corresponding poster I created promoting the CD single

No comments:

Post a Comment